Online Payment Options Update
CREDIT CARD PAYMENT OPTIONS
Members Only: Credit Cards continue to be accepted through the Members’ Only Section.
All: By calling the Hall at (780) 451-5992
NON-CREDIT CARD PAYMENT OPTIONS
For non-credit card payments please use one of the following options:
Auto e-Transfer Deposit
- Log into your online or mobile banking app.
- Select the account you wish to pay from.
- Choose or add IBB 146 as the recipient. IBB 146 e-Transfer email address is: email@example.com. Enter the payment amount.
- INCLUDE A NOTE INDICATING WHAT THE PAYMENT IS FOR.
- Click the SEND button.
- You will receive a receipt from your bank via your email or text account depending on how you set up your online banking.
- We will email you a receipt within 48 hours of receiving the payment.
- Please allow a minimum of 48 hours for your payment to show in your Member Account.
Creditor Bill Payment (For Members Only)
- Set IBB 146 as a Bill Payee through your bank and/or your online or mobile banking app.
- Use your IBB Registration number as the Account Number.
ATB – Operational
RBC – Expected to be online by August 15, 2020
Scotia Bank – Expected to be online by August 15, 2020
TD – Expected to be online by August 15, 2020
CIBC – TBA / BMO – TBA
PayPal – COMING SOON