Sturctured B Pressure (Day) Course
Structured B Pressure (Day) Course
June 3 – June 21 (Monday to Friday) 9:00 am – 3:30 pm
Course runs with a min 6/max 12 students
This course is designed to help welders learn the skills needed to pass the ABSA Initial Pressure exam (GTAW Root Pass / SMAW Fill and Cap Pass) through a variety of methods including theory, instructor demos and lots of practice time.
Registration is open to Local Lodge 146 Members in good standing with an Alberta Journeyman Certification or a Journeyman Welder’s Interprovincial Red Seal Certification.
To secure your spot please provide the Boilermakers Welding Centre with:
- A completed and signed ABSA Application AB-68
- A signed copy of Boilermakers Lodge 146 No Refund Policy
- A copy of valid Government issued photo ID
- A copy of Journeyman Welding Certification and/or Red Seal Certificate of Competency
- Payment of $242.00 (payable by Debit, VISA or Master Card)
Exam Date: June 20th or 21st 7:30 AM
Should you have any questions or would like to register please contact 780-451-5992 Ext 248 or email email@example.com