Pre-requisites: Boilermaker Journeyman Certification – Red Seal preferred
This 4-day program will contain both classroom and practical hands on training in advanced rigging practices.
Participants receiving qualification will demonstrate their knowledge and proficiency in the rigging and lifting of loads using various hoisting equipment, mobile and overhead crane systems. Subjects will include:
- Center of gravity, load control
- Rigging selection, rigging methods
- Sling tension, level & off-level pick points
- Block loading, compound loading
- Multi-part lines, block & winch systems
- Load drifting, load turning
- Jack & roll, horizontal rigging, incline planes
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to register for this course.