Field Supervision Leadership Training – Calgary
The objective of the Field Supervisor Leadership Training Program is to provide training for first-line supervision in areas such as administrative responsibilities, people skills and the business aspects of construction. This two day course will enhance the performance of our field supervisors, enabling the union and our contractors to jointly provide a higher level of service to owner/clients. This course is a good follow up for those who have attended the Supervisor Orientation Course.
Course Outline Includes:
• Behavior Preferences – DiSC personality profile
• Communication & Conflict Resolution
• Roles of an Effective Field Supervisor
• Assignment and Execution of Work
• Tube Works – Work Smart Workshop
• Respect in the Workplace
• Employment Issues and Responsibilities
• The Business Aspects of Construction
• Action Planning
Should you have any questions or would like to register please call 403-253-6976.