This is a two day course that covers the following topics:
- TEMA designations and heat exchanger components
- Bundle puller components and functions
- Crane set up and chart interpretation
- Preparation and procedures for pulling and pushing operations
- Hands on training (30T Peinemann, 48-240 AES exchanger)
Pre-requisites: Journeymen Boilermaker Certification
PPE requirements: Safety glasses, work boots, hard hat.
Please call 780-451-5998 ext:255 for more information and to register.
Class may run late