Calling All Boilermaker Musicians!
For our Annual Boilermakers’ Awards Banquet January 26, 2019 we are showcasing some of the amazing musical talent within our own local.
If you (or a family member) are interested in playing/singing on stage at the Banquet with or without the headliner band please submit a video or audio file of you and/or your band/ensemble performing a cover song (i.e. a Youtube link) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Instruments (such as drums, keyboard and guitars) are available or you can bring your own to plug in. You can also request that the headliner band accompany you and/or your band. We will not be able to accommodate personal amps, drum kits or anything that requires additional set up.
Submit your demo by November 1, 2018
Please include the following information (if applicable) with your submission:
- Your Name
- Band Name
- Names of band/ensemble members
- Affiliation with Lodge 146 if not a member (Member’s name and relation to you)
- Number of years you and/or your band have been performing.
- Banquet will be held January 26, 2019 at the River Cree Entertainment Centre, Edmonton, 6:00PM – 1:00AM
- An anonymous panel of judges made up of members, Lodge staff and professional musicians will review each submission and make the final selections.
- Selections are final and no feedback will be provided.
- Those chosen to perform will be contacted by Nov. 15 and will be given the logistics, including rehearsal times.
- Please be prepared and available to rehearse in early January.
- We are asking all musicians to perform cover songs to fit the theme of the Banquet (i.e. timeless classics rather than original pieces).
- If chosen you and/or your band will be performing a minimum of one song with the potential of a 10-20 minute set.