OH&S Weekly Update
- Posted on September 8, 2017
The Government of Alberta is reviewing the occupational health and safety system to ensure our workplace laws and best practices meet the needs of modern workplaces and are consistent with those of other Canadian jurisdictions.
Click the following link to review the AFL’s OHS Safety Review Discussion document.
Here are the dates and times of the consultations:
- Weds. Sept 6th: Fort McMurray, *open to all, 8am-12:30pm at the Radisson, 435 Gregoire Drive
- Thurs. Sept 7th: Red Deer, *open to all, 8-1230, Radisson, 6500 67 Street
- Fri. Sept 8th: Edmonton, *industry and union only, Delta Hotel Edmonton South, 4404 Gateway Blvd NW
- Mon. Sept 11th, Edmonton, *open to all, Delta Hotel Edmonton South, 4404 Gateway Blvd NW
- Tues. Sept 12th, Medicine Hat, *open to all, Clarion Medicine Hat, 954 7th Street SW
- Weds. Sept. 13th, Calgary, *open to all, Sandman Hotel, 25 Hopewell Way NW
- Thurs. Sept. 14th, Calgary, *open to industry and unions, Sandman Hotel, 25 Hopewell Way NW
If you are planning to attend one of the consultations, please email our Director of Government Relations and Political Action, Chris Gallaway at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alberta Federation of Labour