Confined Space – Edmonton
Duration: 7 hours (approximate)
OSSA Confined Space Entry and Monitor includes:
- Instructor led presentation
- Review exercises
- Class discussion
- DVD presentation
- Written knowledge test.
LEARNING OBJECTIVES-Upon successful completion of the OSSA Confined Space Entry and Monitor training program, you will be knowledgeable and/or demonstrate proficiency in:
- Legislation & standards pertaining to confined space entry and monitoring
- Confined space entry preparation
- Classification of confined space entries
- Elements of hazardous atmospheres
- Gas testing requirements
- Entry authorization
- Signage / Tagging
- Confined Space Monitor responsibilities
Prerequisites: Course open to everyone
To book in for Confined Space please call Bailey at 780-451-5992 ext: 255 or email at email@example.com
*Confined Space is only available to Members and/or Travel Cards.*
No shows will be charged a fee of $100 unless you give 24 hour notice of cancellation/reschedule.
THIS COURSE IS SUBJECT TO CANCELLATION DUE TO LOW REGISTRATION NUMBERS.