Prerequisites: Journeyman Boilermakers Certification.
This is a two day course that covers the following topics:
- TEMA designations and heat exchanger components
- Bundle puller components and functions
- Crane set up and chart interpretation
- Preparation and procedures for pulling and pushing operations
- Hands on training (30T Peinemann, 48-240 AES exchanger)
PPE requirements: Safety glasses, work boots, hard hat and gloves.
Class may run late. Dress for the weather.
Time: 8:00 am -5:00 pm both days-Lunch: 1/2 hour, lunch not provided.
Please contact 780-451-5992 to register for this course.